Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Worth index by their FaceValue ?

Ready
Take-1
Action: (tuuk)

And there one morning, when sun lifted its veil across the shores, I saw an angel walk over the brown carpet my mother nature had spread for her. Her face was innocent like a Dove; her eyes reflected a twinkling shine that would beat the stars. While her mind was occupied with what those two white wires produced in her ears, I felt the silent arrows of the cupid rip through me. I jog ahead of her and my breaks of intelligence fails. I give into my instincts and get a second closer look at this divine sign that now symbolizes an embodiment of love, peace and purity. By mere coincidence (which I don’t wish it to be), she saw me looking at her and there my world paused. I was thunderstruck.
Cut

This is an scène that every individual would have viewed a million times on reel and real life. Am not here to talk about love but what induces men to love?
Did I, as a kid hear of this Proverb “beauty is only skin deep”. Was this hypothetical liner or is it a theory that was tested in real-time world.

These are the days, where an average mediocre gal to fashionably trendy ladies to culturally modish madams exert most of their strength in making/keeping themselves beautiful. Fortunate are the business minds who just exactly know what a women want. Under Their International banner by offering assorted range of Chemical bleaches, facial masks, rainbow colored shadows/sticks/polishes, naturalistic Aloe Vera/cucumber/lemon, to the latest entrant Bare Mineral make up, they found a mine that will never run out of gold.

Coming back, all geared up ('Natural' in her statement though :)) our lady walks out and gets caught in eyes of one of the Martian. Now does this Martian look into her unfading beauty of Character, commitment and faithfulness or is he struck by her Innocent beauty, personality and affirmative posture? Traits like Character, commitment and faithfulness cannot be visible to naked eye. So in my dogmatic view, the above proverb is a hypothesis. Men conceive the idea of being struck by a cupid only by a Venusian’s face value. It is impossible for a modern day Martian to love someone who he does not psychologically perceive as beautiful.

In a given exception the proverb would be a factual. The body chemistry should be nurtured to the level friendship in the timeless space of time. In this way the initial magnetic attraction (that has a possibility of repelling) will grow strong roots of attachment which has the power to last even after death. As I always say, “love is never blind – Lust is” “love is pure. Love is serene. Love is everlasting”

Ready
Take-2
Action: (tuuk)

And they happily lived ever after
Cut
Lights off
Pack home :)

1 comment:

Evelyn7766 said...

Note from my College Friend's blog:
"Men need love. Women need assurance. i must strictly say reassurance" How True!!!

Source:
http://nemo-loveu.blogspot.com/