Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ruling over Rules!

Unusual as it may seem, offlate my hands are trying to mix and match cosmetics in different expanse than to which it was produced for. Lip crayons/pencils now lines my eyes (which otherwise was just lined black), body tattoo crayons now enhance my liners with their glitters, wax lip sticks have replaced my shadows, bracelets now serve as anklets,….and the outcome? Uniquely splendid matching the different colors of my attire.

May be there is another aspect of viewing the scenario. Most often, we the people live by the rules of the given community. As if there was a traditionally unwritten “Life rule book” that describes the traits of a supposedly good human. In following them (in most cases “pretending to”) , they often fail to master the sprit behind which those rules where laid. Humiliation spills over when these rules are laid down in the name of God/religion so that it may be hurriedly accepted by the innocently pious lot.

We have a choice to be either good or bad. Not that I like inhabitants to be bad and then make a choice to be good. But when we explore the bad we gain real insights and power of being good. Experiencing good! Choosing to be good rather than Made to be good!. "part of growing up" so they call :)

“Everything is permissible for me; but nothing is beneficial”. All that matters is to please the unseen God, NOT the world we see. I pass through this earth once and I want to wholly experience every phase of the karmic wheel. Not live by the Rules but rule over those rules with manuscript called experience.

Happenings will continue to happen! Let the journey go on….

No comments: