Monday, May 4, 2015

Geared up, Indeed

Follow-up, from my previous post.

By Grace of my Almighty God and Support of my Husband, my aspirations to earn the global certification was realized in Feb 2015.Oh! What can match the pride of being listed as 1 of the 10 Indians or 1 of the 552 in the World to be Certified in my Domain!!! Really, being a part of elite group of professionals is a humbling experience.

What i did realize, was that, the formula for success to clear Technical Certifications, is little to do with niche expertise using just a set of specified tools of an software. It's about knowing the software product capabilities in it's totality and application scenarios of utilizing them. I intend to write more specific details of preparing to clear Technical Certifications, on a separate thread of my GIS Blog.

Till then, let me fix my gaze of being listed as 1 of 10 Indians,  Now that's a sure moment of Pride i wanna freeze....

No comments: