Saturday, April 11, 2020

Woman: Mother Earth giving firm foundation to family or a receiver of foots that thrusts back?

Category: Spiritual/AgapeCitizen

Be a part of my:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/agapecitizen/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agapecitzen/

I’m a student, trying to find a balance between home, family, kids, and aspirations to academics....

Can I have It all? Well, I sure do want to? But, will I?

It does seem to be exhausting!

I seem to be Mother Earth giving a firm foundation to my family, but what I receive back is indeed afoot that thrusts back.

Well, it sure does seem to be true, that a house without a virtuous woman does seem to be empty, nomadic and uncultured (Both by emotions and physical space).


Without me, my home is a place that even I don’t wish to even visit.  But, in the process of making my home warm, safe and secure and giving my very best to my dearest souls, am I letting go of my own self?  A thing to ponder… So I kept pondering.

Should I give it all to keep my dearest souls keep going or should walk out to shape up my full-time corporate career? Where does the road lead to? What will I gain ultimately? My objectivity is the best sanctuary, to get answers to the question I seek. So, here they are. Two choices and its end roads:

 Corporate Career-Oriented:


  1.  Better Financial Incentives. Opportunity to see the world and be a part of the Elite Corporate Society
  2.  Ability to buy gifts and support Kids, Education & Parents. Treat oneself with a better wardrobe, food, and luxury salons.
  3.   Years of Experience may conglomerate into a Leadership role in later years.
  4. Will retire, with an established home, well-funded education of kids and planned retirement.
  5.    Ability to buy whatever you eye see and heart wishes.
  6.  No Time for God, Health, Nutrition or Fitness
  7.   Possibility of the love of self more than others. Progressively lower tolerance for people that might lead to isolation.
  8.    @Deathbed  life lived only for self, money and serving as an employee for an organization which snaps ties with you the day you leave.
  9.  Self-lived soul. Prime age, prime time (10 hrs each day) focused on just work, career, and money.


Homemaker with secondary career

  1. Nullable to a minimum financial incentive. Social Isolation. Only faces are those of family and occasionally relatives & Friends.
  2. Self-esteem by not earning one’s own money will seem to demoralize. Not being able to give back to Parents comes back to haunt never-ending
  3. Years of Sacrifice may potentially lead to problems in logical thinking and objectivity. Potentially may not sound relevant to the very ones you have sacrificed it all.
  4. Will never retire from the duties of creating a love established home. Would have home-tutored kids to do well academically, hence the possibility for kids to get desired education on merit, remains…...
  5. A secondary career that can help you get the little you need, but never all the things you wanted.
  6. Time for God, Health, Nutrition and Fitness, both for you and your family.
  7. Love rules. To Serve takes prime focus. Hence, Love for self takes the least seat. No time for isolation.
  8. @Deathbed life lived only for family. Loved souls which have depended for years on you, will now feel void without you. Memories of you will bring tears and smile to their face.
  9. Inclusive soul. Scarified yet fully lived and positively impacted those around.
Life gives just two choices, Never Both.

In the end, I need to make one. Having it all and yet no time for self or family is definitely the continuum I don't want to be polarized to.

Each day the three to four hours I invest in learning and work, keeps me engaged to deliver optimized, efficient results. More so, the path of an Inclusive Soul, that has something to get to the Lord’s Table after death. After all, my happiness remains to be around with those who love me. So, here I’m deliberately letting go corporate full-time rat race, to serve the responsibilities of family and the kid, God has entrusted me with.

Lucky are those who have necessary family support to keep them flying. And for those who don’t, have your own spine. Never let go of your family, specially Kids for your career. A

 Child left in a “unloving business oriented” day care is nothing but an urban Orphan! Penning it down, just in case it helps my own dear stay-at-home mom’s.

And working Mothers, balancing work, home and self, as always, my Admiration & Respect to you!




No comments: