Friday, April 10, 2020

Back to Blogging

Category: Personal

21st August 2016.

That's the date of the most recent post on this blog.  Really? Has it been close four years since i posted anything here? 

Seems Unreal!

Especially when all I do is write; write and write. At college where I do my research, my regional website about Chennai, a spiritual Facebook initiative for my Savior, and most recently even a book for one of the contacts.

Time to pick up from where I left. In this blog, I'm going to posts updates each day. There are whole a lot of different things I do, so each post will be categorized into appropriate tags. 

Categories will include:

1. Content Writing
2. Digital Content Creation 
3. GIS and Technology
4. Spiritual - Christianity and Life
4. Personal Updates: Parenting, Cooking,.....

| Remember, THIS IS A PERSONAL BLOG. 

So don't expect it to be professional, formal and anything close to enterprising. There is not going to be any niche either. One day it could be about the Android Bug, the next day about the Italian pasta recipe and another day about Writing Tips. 

| Different Topics on one platform.

This would mean I'm going to delete my gisgurukul.blogspot and agapecitizen.wordpress thematic blogs and post all my content through this blogger.

I choose to agglomerate all my topics on this one platform because one platform is much easy to work, than to go update the different blogs during different times. Secondly, the blogger has been very close to my heart. After all, this space is where all my humble digital writing beginnings started and I rather stay loyal to it.

So, lets' get started. 
Read and be empowered.

No comments: