Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lucid Dreamer ~

"your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams" - Bible









"I've travelled to places I've never been before, have related with my dear ones in a way I've never did in physical sense, rewinded to live back my school days, re-written the exams with a fear of failure, been embarrassed of the sudden realization of my partial bareness in public, been chased by an attacker who intendeds to hurt me , last and the best FLEW many times over lands, snow mountains and Islands without any wings". Few of these scenes could have been staged in your Fourth REM stage of sleep too...

In my Dream Factory called Mind, Rules do not Apply. They often freely let me experience my wishes at sub-conscious level, mirror my current physcological stand and sometimes even serve as message from God. I was once interpreted that Flying when dreaming could mean that in the real world one has risen above something or gained a different perspective on things or simply point personal sense of power.

Privileged of being spiritualistic, i have gained access of interpreting God's messages through dreams. In one such episode was I standing in porch talking with the woman who brought me forth into this world. Her efforts to warn me about Christ's Second Coming fail, as I deliberately counter her with the logical proofs and those many hundred years that Christians have wasted away in their foolishness. In this modern day scientific-technological world, it seem pretty unrealistic for me to believe in rapture or 1000 years of suffering. While i was still talking, we saw the sky suddenly tear open and Christ descending from the clouds. My mom least bothered about me, runs towards him with all her love. I stood deeply saddened of being left over and then wait in line to take a mark on my right hand. Even at this very moment, my pulses raise as i ponder over this warning that was once communicated through dreams.

Dreams often reveals the mysterious hidden in my real world. Encompasses me in a Direction that I'm destined to live, warns me beforehand of the misfortunes and on the lighter side helps me reign as a happy princess in my wonderland :)

No comments: